SKINPEN PRECISION OFFERS UNRIVALED TECHNOLOGY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND PATIENTS CAN TRUST
Suitable for all skin types
The SkinPen Precision System’s device and cartridge have been validated in over 90 studies, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Lightweight and quiet design
- Medical-grade Motor at 7000RPMs producing 98,000 channels per minute
- Cordless, Medical-grade Battery
- Inductive charging offers 6 to 7 hours of back-to-back use at full power
- LED Smart Technology
- Intuitive Speed Control
- Ultrasonically sealed handpiece avoiding cross-contamination
- Advanced Cartridge Unit (ACU) – SkinPen’s patented disposable microneedle cartridge has an in-built reciprocating device for precise calibration when treating the skin.
SKINPEN PRECISION SETS THE STANDARD
The SkinPen advanced cartridge unit contains 14 advanced sterile needles with high tensile strength, all are of equal length to treat scar tissue. Precision sharp to avoid tearing from blunt or hooked needles. The depth of the needle length is adjusted in the cartridge head, ensuring accurate and precise treatment.
FDA-Cleared Advanced Cartridge Unit, U.S. engineered and manufactured*
A built-in reciprocating device for precise calibration. One time use Patented microneedle cartridge unit
- Fourteen stainless steel surgical-grade needles validated for sharpness, durability and penetration depth: No blunt, uneven length or hooked needles.
- Exhaust Ports & Scalloped Edge to prevent suction and bruising
- Internal Reciprocating Mechanism – Unlike unreliable spring reciprocating mechanisms used in other devices, SkinPen Precision’s coupled reciprocating mechanism allows for complete and consistent insertion and retraction of the needles on every rotation
- Validated for the device to perform at the specified depth deemed safe for patients
- Ingress protection minimises back flow and the risk of cross-contamination
- Validated single-use-lock-out feature: No penetration of fluids such as blood or serum.